Made for the extreme winter weather of the British Isles, the Berghaus Extrem 5000 Men’s Waterproof Jacket is incredibly well equipped. Ideal for Winter Mountaineering or hitting the trail.
To keep the driving rain and blizzards out you can count on totally waterproof, 3 layer GORE-TEX®, with reinforced areas to protect the jacket from rock and rucksack abrasion. The hood is fully adjustable to keep even more weather out, and it fits perfectly over your climbing helmet for greater comfort. Even the zips are watertight with YKK® Aquaguard® keeping the rain out of pockets and away from your body.
Pockets are positioned away from your rucksack harness or your backpack waist strap for easy access at all times.
With a tailored fit that delivers unrestricted movement and cuff tabs you can adjust even with your mountain gloves on, the Extem 5000 Jacket is a great British mountaineering jacket.
- WATERPROOF GUARANTEE - Stay dry all day long with reinforced GORE-TEX® fabric, fully taped seams and YKK® Aquaguard® protected zips
- IMPRESSIVE DURABILITY - Jackets last longer with reinforced areas prone to rock and rucksack abrasion
- CLIMBING HELMET COMPATIBLE - Enjoy a perfect, comfortable fit with your helmet and the jacket’s adjustable hood
- Greater freedom of movement is down to the special darted construction for a technical fit
- When the weather kicks in you can tighten those fully adjustable cuff tabs that have been designed to work with mountain gloves
- Keep essentials safe in your two hand pockets and one at the chest
- Average Weight: 548g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Outer Material - 100% polyamide; 143 g/m²; Gore-Tex; 100% polytetrafluoroethylene
- Inner Material - 100% polyester