The Berghaus Extrem 5000 PZ Jacket will ensure you're ready to face the weather. To keep the driving rain and blizzards out you can count on totally waterproof, 3 layer GORE-TEX®, with reinforced areas to protect the jacket from rock and rucksack abrasion.
The hood is fully adjustable, and fits perfectly over your climbing helmet for greater protection. Even zips are watertight with YKK® AQUAGUARD® keeping the rain out of pockets and away from your body, while two underarm, water resistant zips let the air flow for enhanced ventilation when you’re working hard.
Pockets are positioned away from your rucksack harness or your backpack waist strap for easy access at all times. With a tailored fit that delivers unrestricted movement and cuff tabs you can adjust even with your mountain gloves on, the Extrem 5000 Jacket is a great jacket for the mountains.
- Stay dry all day long with reinforced GORE-TEX® fabric, fully taped seams and YKK® AQUAGUARD® protected zips.
- Keep cool and let the air flow with two underarm, water resistant zips for enhanced ventilation when working hard on an ascent.
- Enjoy a comfortable fit with or without your climbing helmet with the storm proof hood that features three points of adjustment and a wired peak.
- Greater freedom of movement is down to the special darted construction for a technical fit.
- When the weather kicks in you can tighten those fully adjustable cuff tabs that have been designed to work with mountain gloves.
- Keep essentials safe in your two hand pockets and one at the chest.
- Contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Goretex ®(143 G/M2)
- 100% Polyamide with ePTFE membrane and 100% Polyester backer
- 40d plain weave lightweight with excellent abrasion resistance
- 100% polyester backer
- Durable water repellent finish
- AW - 18/19