The Men’s Extrem 7000 Hoody from Berghaus is a technical lightweight fleece for all-year-round use, offering incredible wicking properties, exceptional warmth and a multi-use hood system to protect you from the elements.
Made from Polartec® Power Grid™ with two differently weighted fabrics, the Extrem offers both warmth and breathability.
The incredible wicking properties help to quickly draw sweat away from the body, keeping you fresh and dry during periods of physical activity and preventing you from becoming cold when you are resting.
The hood system combines an integrated alpine balaclava and an adaptable hooded mask that has four different set-up options to protect the neck, face and head depending on the weather conditions.
Designed to withstand the elements, the Extrem 7000 Hoody, will keep you prepared for any mountain adventure.
- High thermal efficiency and quick drying
- Jersey face and shearling grid backer with stretch
- Odour-resistant fabric
- Stretch fleece around waist and cuffs for comfort and durability
- Tailored for dynamic movement
- High-quality flat locking stitch for low profile seams
- Two front venting hand pockets
- Bonded edge binding around cuffs and hem
- Adaptable alpine balaclava hood and mask
- Reverse coil YKK® centre zip
- Thumb loops in cuffs
- Weight: 380 g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Main - Polartec Power Grid (230g/m²),
- Panels - Polartec Power Grid (132g/m²)
- Panels - Fleece fabric (220g/m²)