Super light and easy to tailor to your trip, the Fast Hike 45 is ideally designed for traversing the Pennine Way or the Pacific Coast Trail. With five removable components and a weight of just 530g when stripped back, you can lighten the load when you need to, with detachable waist strap, back pad and alloy frame, among others.
The highly breathable honeycomb mesh helps to keep you cool, while soft back padding delivers fantastic comfort when the rucksack’s carefully packed. A specially designed pack chassis coupled with wider shoulder straps that mould to your body means you can wear the weight rather than carry it.
As for staying refreshed, it’s packed with hydration carrying options that are critical when water is scarce. With plenty of adjustable pockets, handy storage and external attachment points, you’ll be all set for a fast and furious trip.
- Travel even lighter with detachable compression straps, back pad, alloy frame, hip belt and internal zipped pocket, saving 380 grams in weight.
- Feel the comfort of the pack moving with your body movement, thanks to the chassis carrying system.
- Get a great fit with height adjustable chest straps and top-tension straps.
- Create a neater pack with side compression straps.
- Grab and go whenever you can with the top grab handle.
- Keeping essentials safe is easy in a hip-belt zipped pocket, shoulder strap pockets and an internal zipped pocket.
- Stay organised with plenty of external attachment points and pockets.
- Water is always within reach as there’s a huge range of hydration options.
- Always be prepared over rough mountain terrain with two walking pole holders.
- Smart roll top closure gives a weather tight seal. It also compresses over a half full pack. When the pack’s absolutely crammed full with essential kit, you can also just clip it together.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Nylon 100D Robic Alkex
- SS - 18
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice