The Berghaus Fast Hike Stretch Shirt is a technical, fast hike shirt will have you working at full capacity as its durable fabric has a mountain of intricate details. High-performance stretch fabric is built into the construction, alongside the tailored XpanseBack™ box pleat that delivers a 20% increase in freedom of movement for maximum reach, as well as cooling under a rucksack.
When the sun’s rays are strong, the main fabric keeps you covered with UPF 50+ protection while cooling vents are cleverly combined with ARGENTIUM® PRO technology that has lasting odour resistance for a fresher day.
And finally, lightweight durable protection and ripstop comes courtesy of the fabric’s grid construction. Overall, a truly robust piece of kit that makes taking to the mountains a breeze.
- Enhanced durability thanks to the fabric’s grid construction creating a lightweight fabric with ripstop protection. Weight 190 grams based on a size medium
- Shirt stands up to any challenge, with extra strength provided by twin needle seams.
- Stay safer in the sun with UPF 50+ protection and a handy eyelet to keep collar standing upright, ensuring the neck is protected.
- Plenty of places to store small items, with a concealed zipped chest pocket and single patch pocket.
- Reach higher with enhanced tailoring.
- Part of the MADEKIND™ Collection this shirt is made with bluesign® approved fabrics, meaning it’s safe for you and the environment.
- SS - 18