Berghaus Fortress Mens Windproof Jacket
- Windproof - Stay protected with the windproof face fabric that protects against driving gales. Brilliant!
- Warmth - Cosy, soft fleece fabric on the back of the jacket keeps the warmth right where you need it.
- Draught beating hood - Close fitting and super warm, the hood is designed to be so snug it keeps the winds out and the heat in.
- Keep draughts where they belong – on the outside with the adjustable draw cord hem.
- Stop chilly winds running up your arms with elasticated cuffs.
- Make sure your essentials are handy thanks to two front zipped pockets and a zipped chest pocket.
Fabric Care and Composition
|Contend - 100% Polyester with polyurethane membrane and 100% polyester backer|
|Interlock marl face bonded with windproof membrane|
|Polyester grid backer|
|Blocked with Fleece (180G/M2)|
|Contend - 100% Polyester|
|Double sided micro polyester fleece|
|Thermal insulation 0.5 CLO|
|Product Type||Fleece Pullovers & Jackets|
Whether you’re planning a trek up the hills, a weekend camping or a wander to the pub, this jacket will keep you warm and toasty. The Berghaus Fortress Mens Windproof Jacket is great under your shell jacket or on its own, it packs plenty of smart touches to keep the gales at bay.
With windproof fabric at the front and warm fleece at the back you’ve got everything covered. Add to that elastic cuffs and a close fitting hood for extra warmth and this is a handy jacket that ticks all the boxes.