Berghaus Freeflow 30 Rucksack is the perfect piece of kit when you are undertaking a long day hike or over the course of a few days.
Using their BIOFIT® system, the rucksack’s backlength can be adjusted to suit your height and with the vented shoulder straps and height-adjustable chest harness – the free flow will keep you comfortable as you hit the trail.
The Freeflow is ideal for those travelling to warmer climates thanks to Berghaus’ Freeflow V fresh air technology, which reduces the contact area between your back and the rucksack to allow airflow and to reduce sweat.
And if the heaven’s open, you can pull on the waterproof raincover to keep the elements at bay and to keep your gear dry.
- Unique comfort and fit are guaranteed with the adjustable BIOFIT®system, vented shoulder straps and the height-adjustable chest harness
- Hike in comfort thanks to Freeflow V fresh air technology, giving minimal contact area, and a gap between your rucksack and your back to allow airflow and reduce sweat
- Stay one step ahead of the elements; don't forget the waterproof raincover if the skies open
- Hydration pack compatible allowing you to stay hydrated on the move
- Keep everything at hand with 30 litre storage, containing a range of supporting, zipped pockets and walking pole attachements
- Dimensions (approx.): 69cm (H) x 31cm(W) x 31cm (D)
- Weight (approx.):1.60kg
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice