The InterActive Hillwalker Jacket from Berghaus will always rise to the challenge. Made from two-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell for breathable waterproof protection, you can also rely on its tough non-tear outer, as the ripstop face fabric offers durability and excellent performance on the chilly peaks.
You can stay warm all day long - the InterActive zip means you can zip in any of the compatible midlayers for an extra thermal layer. The roll-away hood helps keep you fully protected from the rain, while the two lower hand warmer pockets keep the chill at bay when the temperature drops.
- Stop driving rain in its tracks with 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric, completely breathable for extra comfort.
- When you need some extra warmth, you can zip in one of the Berghaus compatible midlayers, thanks to the interactive zip.
- Hardwearing ripstop face fabric gives you reliable tear resistance.
- Few things are handier than a roll-away hood offering extra weather protection in seconds. Packs away neatly when the sun shines.
- Give hands a welcome hideaway with two lower hand warmer pockets.
- Contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Goretex® (140 G/M2)
- Contend 100% polyamide with ePTFE membrane
- Light weight 70d ripstop face
- Durable water repellent finish
- Lined with Mesh (64 G/M2)
- 100% Polyester
- Polyester dry mesh
- Plain Weave (70 G/M2)
- 100% Polyamide
- Polyamide taffeta
- SS - 19