Face the elements in the InterActive Hillwalker Long jacket from Berhaus. Keeping dry is no problem as the two-layer GORE-TEX® Performance Shell is both waterproof and breathable, while the ripstop face fabric provides durability and tear resistance.
The InterActive zip allows you to easily attach one of the compatible midlayers on chillier days and unzip it when temperatures rise. The convenient roll-away hood and the longer length gives even added protection when the temperature drops.
- Not a drop will pass by the 100% waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric, completely breathable for extra comfort.
- When you need some extra warmth, you can zip in one of our compatible midlayers, thanks to the InterActive zip.
- Ripstop face fabric provides durability and reliable tear resistance.
- Few things are handier than a roll-away hood offering extra weather protection in seconds. Packs away neatly when the sun shines.
- Show the wind who’s boss as the longer length offers greater protection.
- Give hands a thermal boost with two lower hand warmer pockets.
- Keep essentials close by in the external chest pocket.
- Contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Goretex® (140 G/M2)
- 100% polyamide with ePTFE membrane
- Light weight 70d ripstop face
- Durable water repellent finis
- Lined with Mesh (64 G/M2)
- 100% Polyester
- Polyester dry mesh
- Plain Weave (70 G/M2)
- 100% Polyamide
- Polyamide taffeta
- AW - 18/19