Get out year-round in all weather conditions wearing the Berghaus Island Peak GORE-TEX jacket. Marrying the Berghaus GORE-TEX Colourkind fabric and GORE-TEX membrane, this waterproof shell is friendly to both the environment and to the wearer.
Featuring core vents with water-repellent zips, this Berghaus shell jacket keeps the wearer cool and comfortable on the move, even when moving quickly along the trail. The storm-level GORE-TEX waterproofing within the jacket is guaranteed to keep the wearer dry, and the waterproof main zip and chest pocket zip, offer even further protection.
The jacket hood has a stiffed peak to maintain shape and protection in wet and windy conditions, and if the weather improves, the hood can be neatly rolled away into the collar. Adjust the cuffs with the simple to use velcro adjustment straps. The jacket features 5 pockets, two hand warmers with YKK water repellent zips, one internal security pocket, and a chest pocket with YKK water repellent zips to keep essentials close to hand. There is a further high volume internal pocket, capable of holding a map to help you navigate on the move.
- Fully waterproof and breathable Berghaus jacket.
- Marriage of the market leading Berghaus GORE-TEX Colourkind fabric and GORE-TEX storm-level membrane.
- Water repellent external zips
- Core vents
- Stiff peak roll-away jacket hood
- Five pockets - 2 hand warmer pockets, 1 external chest pocket, 1 internal security pocket, 1 internal high volume pocket
- Velcro adjustment straps on cuffs
- Weight (approx.): 696g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Berghaus GORE-TEX Colourkind fabric is a market leader environmentally friendly fabric designed to reduce chemical (63%) and water (89%) use during the dyeing process. The fabric does not fade or wash out, so your Berghaus jacket looks new for longer.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice