Get ready to take on the adventure with the Pravitale Mtn 2.0 Jacket from Berghaus. This superb extra-light jacket is the perfect choice to wear as a warming mid layer or on its own.
Great for climbing tricky ledges, the stretch fabric offers brilliant freedom of movement and when you’re under pressure, it has great wicking properties, leaving you cool and comfortable. Ventilation is boosted by mesh lined pockets and super breathable fabric. And when the wind blows, stay extra warm in the close fitting hood, while thumb loops protect against cold air and spindrift entry. It has all the protection you need to get to the top and take in the views.
- Take advantage of extra weather protection with a stretch bound, close fitting hood.
- Keep cool with two front mesh lined pockets for enhanced ventilation.
- Protect against cold air or spindrift entry with thumb loops that help hold your sleeves in place.
- Enjoy a tailored fit with the darted sleeve construction.
- Keep cards or keys secure in a compact bonded sleeve pocket that zips for safety.
- Stay comfortable with tailored zip garages that cover zips and stops snags.
- Avoid overheating through convenient centre front full zip to allow release of excess heat when you’re working hard.
- Flatlock, low profile seams add to the overall comfort and flexibility.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Fleece (310 G/M2)
- 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane
- Polyester stretch fleece
- One side anti pilling finish
- Thermal insulation 0.5-0.6 CLO
- Blocked with Ripstop (135 G/M2)
- 85% Polyamide 15% Elastane
- Stretch ripstop woven
- Durable water repellent finish
- SS - 19