When the mountain is calling, the Taboche Jacket from Berghaus is a great contender for comfort and technicality. The unique construction combines two performance fabrics, carefully body mapped to trap warmth where it’s needed yet still be incredibly breathable in high heat zones. Using revolutionary new GORE-TEX® Infinium™ fabric, it boasts pioneering windproof technology, with a water-repellent finish, while a double weave fabric under the arms boosts airflow.
The fit is impressive too - sleek enough to be worn all day, yet still offering greater freedom of movement through articulation in the arms. Additional protection comes from the convenient single adjustment, helmet compatible hood with stiffened peak for extra shelter.
- Stay protected with the helmet compatible hood that has single adjustment at the rear for a great fit in one swift movement
- Benefit from improved weather protection from the hood’s bonded stiffened peak
- Dropped hem adds greater protection
- Keep essentials secure in the water resistant zipped chest pocket
- Enjoy great ventilation from the two-way centre front zip
- Stop draught and spindrift entry thanks to hook and loop adjustment at the cuffs
- Tailor the fit with a single point adjustment to the hem
- SS - 19