Berghaus Men’s Arran 3-in-1 jacket combines 100% wet weather protection with warmth, thanks its Hydroshell Elite fabric exterior and interactive fleece inner.
The jacket’s 3-in-1 design allows you to change depending on the conditions. The outer shell caters for wet weather conditions, while the inner fleece deals with cold dry days and a combined jacket for the harshest of conditions that mother nature throws at you.
Ideal for walking, hiking or commuting to work.
- • Stay protected on any adventure, thanks to the fixed with peak and fully adjustable hood.
- • Keep valuables safe and close at hand thanks to 6 pockets- exterior: 2 x hand pockets 1 x zipped napoleon pocket 1 x zipped internal pocket interior: 2 x zipped hand pockets
- • Exposed Interactive centre front VT10 Matt Aquaguard Vislon zip
- • Freedom of movement on your ascent is imperative; and the articulated sleeves allow just that, without compromising on protection
- • keep out harsh elements with bonded cuff tab with hook and loop
- • Adapt and adjust while on the move thanks to the adjustable hem draw-cord - giving full protection from the weather
- • Increased comfort and mobility with dropped hem with stretch binding
- • Enhance your comfort level with 'body-mapped’ insulation distribution, meaning you get optimal warmth in the harshest conditions.
- • Stay warmer with Hooded Jacket with stretch binding around opening
- • Keep your hands warm in all temperatures with two hand warmer pockets
- • build into the outer jacket with Interactive centre front zip
- • Stretch bound cuffs keep out the harshest of conditions
Fabric Composition & Care
- Outer shell
- HydroShell Elite with DWR layer; Mesh/taffeta linging with ARGENTIUM technology
- Inner fleece
- Double-sided brushed AT Classic fleece