The Men's Arran Waterproof Jacket from Berghaus is lightweight, breathable and waterproof, giving you exceptional protection against the elements.
Made from Hydroshell® Elite fabric, the Arran offers ‘storm-level’ protection and will keep you dry in any condition that Mother Nature throws at you.
The Arran features articulated arms, an adjustable, peal-stiffened hood and ample storage with its four pocket design.
Rain droplets are blocked from penetrating the outer shell of the Arran thanks to its two-layer construction, but still allows vapour to escape keeping you dry and fresh.
It may be light and packable, but the Arran is the ultimate in practical hiking gear and is a must buy.
- Fully waterproof and breathable Hydroshell® Elite technology
- 2 layer construction
- Fixed, adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Internal pocket
- Covered centre-front zip
- Sleeve articulation
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Dropped hem for extra coverage
- ARGENTIUM® - odour resistant technology
- Weight (approx.):652g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Main - Hydroshell® Elite 2L (140 g/m², 70D)
- Blocked with - Hydroshell® Elite (119 g/m², 55D)
- Lining - Polyamide dry mesh and taffeta
- Waterproofness - 15,000 mm
- Breathability - 20,000 g/m²/24h
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice