Berghaus Arran Mens Waterproof Jacket
- Fully waterproof and breathable Hydroshell® Elite technology
- 2 layer construction
- Fixed, adjustable hood with stiffened peak
- 2 zipped hand pockets
- Zipped chest pocket
- Internal pocket
- Covered centre-front zip
- Sleeve articulation
- Adjustable cuffs
- Drawcord adjustable hem
- Dropped hem for extra coverage
- ARGENTIUM® - odour resistant technology
- Weight (approx.):652g
- Hydroshell® Elite waterproof technology offers durable, lightweight, storm-level protection from the elements, keeping you dry even in the worst conditions. Breathable and with comfort touch technology, it is ideal for hiking, trekking and multisport activities.
- ARGENTIUM® is a Berghaus exclusive Baselayer technology with UV blocking properties (thanks to its knit structure and use of UV absorbers) and odour-resistance properties (from the use of silver ion technologies).
Fabric Care and Composition
|Main - Hydroshell® Elite 2L (140 g/m², 70D)|
|Blocked with - Hydroshell® Elite (119 g/m², 55D)|
|Lining - Polyamide dry mesh and taffeta|
|Waterproofness - 15,000 mm|
|Breathability - 20,000 g/m²/24h|
|Product Type||Jackets Waterproof|
The Men's Arran Waterproof Jacket from Berghaus is lightweight, breathable and waterproof, giving you exceptional protection against the elements.
Made from Hydroshell® Elite fabric, the Arran offers ‘storm-level’ protection and will keep you dry in any condition that Mother Nature throws at you.
The Arran features articulated arms, an adjustable, peal-stiffened hood and ample storage with its four pocket design.
Rain droplets are blocked from penetrating the outer shell of the Arran thanks to its two-layer construction, but still allows vapour to escape keeping you dry and fresh.
It may be light and packable, but the Arran is the ultimate in practical hiking gear and is a must buy.
Berghaus Mens Hillmaster II Gore-Tex Boots£120.00 Was £164.99
Berghaus Mens Cornice II IA Waterproof Jacket£150.00 Was £224.00
Berghaus Hillwalker Men's Waterproof Trousers - 29 Leg£80.00 Was £99.99