The Berghaus Men's Cadence Jacket is a softshell jacket which is lightweight, breathable and completely windproof, that is perfect for hiking, trekking and travelling.
Made from 3-layer GORE® WINDSTOPPER® with panels of 4-way stretch AF™ softshell for higher breathability and unrestricted freedom of movement.
Features include a DWR finish to add further protection against the elements, a dropped tail hem, two raised zipped pockets, a draw cord adjustable dropped hem, stretch bound cuffs and thumb loops.
- Windproof, breathable lightweight fleece
- Two raised and zipped pockets (rucksack compatible)
- Stretch bound cuffs with thumb loops
- Dropped hem with draw cord adjustment
- Exposed full front zip
- Durable water repellent finish
- 4-way stretch
- Double-weave construction
- Weight: 525g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Main body - WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell (169g/m²)
- Content - 100% polyester knit backer ePTFE membrane
- Blocked - AF™ Softshell (164g/m2)
- Content - 89% polyester, 11% elastane
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice