The Berghaus Men’s Explorer Eco Zip Off pants are designed to adapt to the conditions you are faced with. The leg panels zip off at the knee and converts your trousers into knee length shorts.
Made from Berghaus’ ECO nylon fabric, the Explorer pants are durable and tough yet comfortable to wear.
With six pockets, knee articulation and zip off leg panels, the Explorer ECO pants will allow you to take on any challenge that you face along the way.
- The Explorer ECO is produced with Berghaus’ ECO nylon fabric. This results in significant water and energy savings through the use of pre-coloured yarn and the elimination of the fabric dyeing process
- Keep your essentials close at hand with the five pockets – two handwarmer pockets (one with additional security pocket), one thigh pocket and one zipped back pocket
- You can stay adaptable with the zip off lower legs allowing you to adjust according to the weather or your preferences
- A comfortable fit is ensured with the drawcord adjustment hem, waistband and belt loops, and knee articulation
- The ECO nylon fabric is treated with a Durable Water Repellent finish and offers sun protection of UPF 50+
- Waistband with belt loops
- Zip fly and stud fastening
- Weight: 427g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Durable plain weave (164g/m2)
- 100% polyamide plain weave