A lightweight and packable jacket for summer alpine days, pack it small and stuff it in your bag ready for storm level waterproof protection when the weather turns.
This is the most technical Paclite® in the world. With a helmet compatible hood and internal adjustment the Extrem Paclite® Jacket is your perfect companion for bad weather days in the mountains.
Designed to provide fantastic freedom of movement with a durable construction for protection against the rock.
Made with Colourkind™ eco fabric partnered with Gore-Tex® Paclite® - kinder to the environment using 89% less water and 63% fewer chemicals in its production.
- 100% Waterproof
- Lightweight fabric
- Climbing Helmet Hood
- Fully adjustable hood
- A technical fit with fantastic freedom of movement across the chest
- Internal stash pocket that doubles up as a stuff sac for no fuss packability
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro for a close ergonomic fit.
- bluesign® approved fabric
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Bonded cuff tab with Velcro fastening
- YKK® ZIPS with grown on zip garage for added protection
- Rear hood adjustment using single pull cordlock
- Underarm lift and articulation through elbows for greater freedom of movement when reaching high
- High quality seam engineering for a durable construction
- Two venting hand pockets that are accessible when worn with a harness or backpack
- An internal phone specific pocket holds device in place and keeps secure when on the move
- Internal stash pocket that doubles up as a stuff sac for no fuss packability.
- Weight: 320g (Size M)
Fabric Composition & Care
- Gore-Tex® Paclite® (90g/m2)
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice