The Men’s Fortrose Pro Fleece Jacket from Berghaus is rugged, insulating and versatile, ideal for tackling any trail all-year round.
Made from 200 weight AT Optic fleece, the Fortrose will keep you warm, while the DWR-treated stretchy polyamide fabric gives improved performance and exceptional protection.
It has two zipped handwarmer pockets and a single zipped chest pocket to keep your valuables handy. While stretch binding around the collar, hem and cuffs improves fit, comfort and movement.
- AT Optic 200 fleece is very warm, pill-resistant and has a structured knit look
- Stretch reinforced fabric across the shoulders, sleeves and hips
- Stretch fabric provides extra abrasion and weather resistance with a DWR finish
- Full front zip
- Zipped chest pocket
- Zipped handwarmer pockets
- Stretch binding at collar, cuffs and hem give a comfortable fit
- Weight (approx.): 564g
Fabric Composition & Care
- AT™ optic fleece
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice