Whatever the season, the Berghaus Ortler 2.0 Womens Pant in a 29 Inch Reg trousers are a handy go-to piece of kit. You’ll love the easy movement thanks to articulated knees and tough two-way stretch fabric.
The Berghaus Ortler 2.0 Womens Pant in 29 Inch Reg is great for rough terrain and when you start to heat up, the leg vents will let the air flow freely, keeping legs comfy and cool. If you feel a spot of rain, you can just power through it as the fabric has been specially treated to resist water absorption, helping you to stay dry for longer. An ideal choice to reach the peaks and take it all in.
- Water resistant - Stay dry and comfortable for longer as the main fabric has been treated with a DWR to resist water absorption.
- Ease of movement - Greater freedom of movement thanks to articulated knees and stretchy, durable two-way fabric.
- Enhanced ventilation - Legs stay cool and comfy with thigh vents.
- Feel great with the flattering fit.
- Keep small items safe in a zipped security pocket.
- Belt loops adds the option for extra adjustment.
- Contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
- Kinder to the environment with PFC-free DWR.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Twill (180G/M2)
- 96% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- Stretch polyamide twill
- PFC-free durable water repellent finish
- UPF 50+
- SS - 18
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice