Hibernation has to be the last thing on an adventurer’s mind. So celebrate winter and get wrapped up in the super warm Pele Women’s Insulated jacket from Berghaus.
It’s packed with insulating duck down that’s specially treated with Nikwax® so it carries on working even in wet conditions.
The jacket’s longer design nips cold in the bud and stops chilly breezes dead with stretchy cuffs that lock the heat in and the sub-zero temperatures out. Robust and abrasion resistant too, is there nothing this coat can’t do?
- LONG LASTING WARMTH - Hydrodown® powered by Nikwax® keeps on working even when wet, so you can stay warm and enjoy your adventure for longer.
- WINDPROOF GUARANTEED - Pertex® is completely windproof and stops gales blowing away your warmth.
- HANDY STORAGE - Keep essentials safe in icy conditions with two handy zipped pockets.
- Discover extreme protection with longer length and a head warming hood.
- Practical and a great fit too.
- Weight (approx.): 474g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice