Are you looking for a ‘go-to’ midlayer that gives you warmth and comfort? Well look no further than the Teallach X Jacket from Berghaus.
With face fabric that offers up to 25 times the airflow of typical insulated jacket fabrics, combined with breathable Hydroloft® Elite insulation powered by Thermore® you have a jacket that increases airflow ensuring you stay cool, and heat delivered exactly where you need it through MTNHAUS™ Body Mapping technology.
With a high quality stretch bound hood along with two handwarmer pockets, it’s a stand out piece of kit.
- Enjoy enhanced breathability thanks to face fabric with superb air flow and insulation that prevents moisture build up, keeping you comfortable.
- Dial up the heat with Hydroloft® insulation powered by Thermore®, providing durable warmth without excessive weight.
- Experience enhanced warmth where you need it and less heat where you don’t thanks to strategically placed stictching, in line with MTNHAUS™ body mapping research.
- Feel warm without the weight, thanks to 80g* of Hydroloft® Elite insulation powered by Thermore®.
- Feel comfortable with the stretch bound hood and hem.
- Keep essentials safe in handwarmer pockets with concealed zips.
- Stay protected from draught entry thanks to simple stretch bound cuffs and hem.
- The jacket features more than 50% recycled fabrics, as part of our MADEKIND™ commitment to creating high-performance clothing that is kinder to the planet.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Ripstop (45 G/M2)
- 100% Polyamide
- 30d polyamide ripstop
- Durable water repellent treatment
- Blocked with Ripstop (64 G/M2)
- 81% Polyamide 19% Elastane
- 25d polyamide ripstop
- 4 way stretch with durable water repellent finish
- Air permeability over 40cfm
- Lining Double Pique (73 G/M2)
- 100% Polyester
- 100% polyester double pique fabric
- Air permeability > 100cfm
- Hydroloft Elite (40 G/M2)
- 100% polyester
- 50% recycled polyester
- AW - 18/19