There’s nothing like a brisk, fresh trek where the grass is white with frost and you’re warm and cosy inside the Berghaus Tephra Stretch Women’s Insulated jacket.
Designed specifically for the cold weather, Hydrodown® will keep you insulated when the waterfalls are frozen, while a warm hood that stretches and hugs you will trap even more heat. The air can still flow, as clever fleece side panels improve ventilation and as for the bits and bobs you like to bring along, they’re safe in zip pockets. Now get out there and enjoy the cold.
- Winter-ready insulated down jacket from Berghaus
- Treated HydroDown™ core repels moisture effectively to ensure that you remain warmer for longer
- HydroDown™ 600 fill 100% (80% down & 20% feather) duck down
- Ideal winter hill walking jacket
- Insulated core is wrapped in a quality Pertex® Quantum fabric
- Integrated fleece stretch panels at both sides aid airflow and mobility
- Cosy fitting hood with stretch binding
- Keep essentials handy in two carefully hidden zipped pockets.
- Bluesign® approved fabric
- Weight: 373g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Pertex Quantum
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice