Berghaus Trailhead 65 Rucksack
- Enjoy a back-hugging fit thanks to a supportive pre-curved hip belt
- Stay hydrated on the go as it’s hydration system-compatible
- Longer lasting YKK® zips for durable performance
- Keep essentials dry with a handy rain cover
- Great fit from top tension straps with height adjustable take-off points
- Feel the comfort of BIOFIT™ back length adjustment
- Keep things to hand with attachment points on the lid
- Never be short of a drink thanks to bottle pockets
- Stash essentials in the top lid pocket
- Be prepared whatever the terrain with walking pole attachments
The Trailhead 65 Rucksack from Berghaus has an updated design with all the great benefits, plus some new tricks.
For extra comfort, the customisable BIOFIT™ back system has enhanced padding, while its adjustable chest straps combine with top tension straps to achieve a supportive fit, for every shape. As for space, the 65 litre capacity offers plenty of room and it’s packed with pockets and attachment points so you’ll never be short of storage for all your essentials. You can even keep your kit mud-free with a separate bivi compartment to separate the ready-to-wear from the ready-to-wash.