The Ulvetanna Hybrid 2.0 is an elite mountain hybrid insulation jacket, built for extreme mountain conditions.
Berghaus have combined down and synthetic insulation in a body-mapped design to produce the optimum in warmth and breathability.
Mountaineers can take advantage of Berghaus' Hydrodown(R) and Hydroloft(R) ground-breaking technologies.
Hydrodown(R) panels are located where the user needs to retain heat, with the 700 fill Hydrodown(R) offering the maximum warmth-to-weight. Hydroloft(R) panels are located in areas where the user needs heat stability and enhanced breathability to stay in thermoregulatory comfort.
A high performance jacket for serious mountaineers and those going on mountain expeditions.
- Hydrodown Insulation - Hydrodown powered by Nikwax provides water repellent down insulation for up to 16 hours, keeping you dry in damp conditions
- Hydroloft Elite Pro Insulation - Hydroloft Elite Pro is a weather-resistant synthetic insulation that gives superb warmth with enhanced breathability
- Body-Mapping Technology - Micro baffles under the arms and down the side of the body provide low bulk and thermal efficiency in key areas
- Pertex Microlight Fabric - Lightweight, windproof and breathable face fabric with a good amount of stretch
- Weight (approx.): 418g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Waterproof Rating
- PERTEX Microlight with DWR coating
- Body-mapped HydroDown 700 fill with Hydroloft Elite Pro synthetic