Developed by Beghaus' innovative MtnHaus team, the Vapour Storm jacket was designed for and tested on the world's toughest mountain race, the 'Dragon's Back'.
The Vapour Storm is constructed using Gore-Tex Active fabric and features a superbly designed fixed hood with stiffened peak, adjustable via a single rear cord and internal draw cords, asymetric cuffs with internal thumb loops and a drop hem with single handed adjustment.
Where the Vapour really stands out though is through its innovative system of vents, running across the back and down the sides of the jacket they allow unparralled breathability without compromising on weather protection, even in the harshest conditions.
Total protection, innovative use of Gore's super breathable 3 layer Active fabric and an exceptional total weight of 329g make this a great jacket for those who like to push their limits.
- Fixed hood with stiffened peak, tested in the wildest conditions. An active cut allows unobscured peripheral vision
- A single cord system offers super quick 3D hood adjustment. Internal adjustment eliminates flapping or snagging cords
- Waterpoof storm vents allow active venting in the wettest conditions
- Side and yoke venting promote a chimney effect, allowing cool air in and humidity out
- Outstanding breathability and comfort through convective heat loss, even when worn with the Vapour Light pack range
- Back yoke venting
- 360 reflectivity adds safety and visibility in low light conditions
- Asymetric cuffs with internal thumb loops for improved protection in the worst conditions
- Drop tail hem with single pull rear adjustment
- 3 Layer GORE-TEX® Active
- 100% nylon face, 100% polyester back, PTFE membrane
- Lightweight double ripstop
- Durable water repelent finish
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice