Striding out in style is easier than ever with the refreshed Expeditor Ridge 2.0 walking boot. It’s still crammed with great technology, from the robust leather upper to shock absorbing EVA midsoles for a little extra cushioning. And you can be sure of a great grip with specially designed OPTI-STUD® soles, that are unique and patented by Berghaus to help you stay steady when it’s tricky underfoot.
Updated for this season, these boots have all the benefits and a great new look. What a combination!
- Waterproof - Dry feet. Happy days! Thanks to the AQ® waterproof lining they are breathable and will keep your feet dry.
- Cushioned - Be kind to your feet with underfoot cushioning from EVA midsoles and the OrthoLite® footbed.
- Advanced grip - Brilliant grip that won’t let you down comes from the OPTI-STUD® sole.
- Built to last with durable scuff resistant treated leather upper.
- Leather is made in a tannery certified by the Leather Working Group for environmental performance.
- Weight (approx.): 840g/pair
Fabric Composition & Care
- Upper - 1.6-1.8mm Treated leather.
- Outsole - OPTISTUD® Walk-WB/OS outsole
- Midsole - EVA midsole.
- Footbed - Berghaus Ortholite® Low Level Hike
- Quarter Lining - AQ waterproof membrane
- Collar/Tongue Lining - Fibre lining
- SS - 18
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice