Conditions that change in the blink of an eye demand gear that caters for exceptional circumstances. This is exactly what the Extrem Micro Down Jacket 2.0 from Berghaus supplies.
This trim but robust jacket is packed with Hydrodown® boosted with a Nikwax® coating, ensuring you stay warm all day long, even in the wettest conditions. Lightweight, windproof and incredibly durable, the Pertex® Quantum fabric on the outside combined with body mapping of insulation, spreads warmth where your body needs heat and reduces bulk where agility is key.
Plus, the super warm hood is specially designed to work with your climbing helmet while the wired peak does a fantastic job of providing additional weather protection.
- Filled with our ethically sourced hydrophobic down, Hydrodown® powered by Nikwax® for long-lasting warmth that keeps on working for up to 16 hours when wet.
- Experience enhanced warmth where you need it and reduced bulk where you don’t thanks to strategic MTNHAUS™ body mapping
- Stay protected with the Pertex® Quantum fabric, designed to offer robust, windproof protection.
- Experience long lasting warmth with Hydrodown® goose down to a 700 fill power, 90/10.
- Feel a comfortable fit with or without your climbing helmet thanks to the adjustable hood, that features 3 points of adjustment and a wired peak to shield your eyes from blizzards.
- Enjoy a quality feel with stretch binding concealed inside the cuffs for a clean finish.
- Keep essentials safe in two raised, zipped hand pockets and a concealed chest pocket.
- Fantastic freedom of movement and fit comes from the strategically distributed baffles around the body, using both micro and nano baffles.
- Comfier fit through the hem drawcord, adjusted through pockets.
- Clean finish and a smarter look to the hem thanks to a hidden drawcord tunnel.
- Made from 90%+ bluesign® approved fabrics.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Pertex Quantum (36 G/M2)
- 100% Polyamide
- Light weight 20d ripstop downproof fabric
- Durable water repellent finish
- Lining Plain Weave (34 G/M2)
- 100% Polyamide
- Light weight plain weave 40d polyamide
- Durable water repellence
- Hydrodown 700 (700 Fill)
- 100% (90% down & 10% feather) goose down
- PFC-free Durable Water Repellent by Nikwax
- RDS certified
- AW - 18/19