This versatile Hillmaster Jacket from Berghaus is just what you want on a frost morning adventure.
Keep cosy and warm with the InterActive zip that’s designed to work with compatible midlayers to add another toasty layer when you need it. With breathable and waterproof GORE-TEX® fabric you’ll be kept dry during the downpours and with an adjustable hood and cuffs you will have greater protection from those icy draughts.
Keep your essentials safe and close to hand with the large cargo pockets and two-way zip for quick and hassle free access.
- GORE-TEX® 2 layer fabric is constructed to storm level waterproof protection, yet is highly breathable.
- When you need some extra warmth, you can zip in one of our compatible midlayers, thanks to the interactive zip.
- Love the extra protection from driving wind and rain with the longer length design
- Enjoy convenience and security with large cargo pockets.
- Bring on the rain thanks to a fully adjustable hood and stiffened peak.
- Keep chilly draughts out of sleeves with adjustable cuffs.
- Increase your stride with 2-way zips.
- Maps are always handy in the internal map pocket.
- Keep little things safe in the secure zipped chest pocket.
- Contains bluesign® approved fabrics.
Fabric Composition & Care
- Gore-Tex (134G/M2)
- 100% polyamide with ePTFE membrane
- 70d dry touch plain weave polyamide face
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Lining Plain Weave (70G/M2)
- 100% Polyamide
- Polyamide taffeta
- Lining Mesh (64G/M2)
- 100% Polyester
- Polyester dry mesh
- AW - 18/19