Part of the ground-breaking GORE-TEX® Infinium™ range, the Taboche Jacket from Berghaus showcases a new age of windproof technology, with a water-repellent finish for enhanced protection.
Warmth and breathability are covered thanks to careful body mapping that traps warmth where you need it yet cools you in high heat zones when the challenge gets tough. Sleek enough to be worn all day, it offers great freedom of movement through articulation in the arms. For convenience, the helmet compatible hood features single point adjustment for a snug fit in just one action, while the stiffened peak adds extra protection.
- Stay protected with the helmet compatible hood that has single adjustment at the rear for a great fit in just one swift movement
- Improved weather protection comes from the hood’s bonded stiffened peak.
- Dropped hem adds greater protection
- Keep essentials secure in the water resistant zipped chest pocket
- Enjoy great ventilation from the two-way centre front zip
- Stop draught and spindrift entry thanks to hook and loop adjustment at the cuffs
- Tailor the fit with a single point adjustment to the hem
- SS - 19