A stylish and elegant waterproof shell, the Women’s Island Peak Jacket, is made using Berghaus’ waterproof eco fabric Gore-Tex Colourkind.
You are guaranteed to stay dry and comfortable thanks to its storm-level standards construction and the core body venting will allow you to stay cool when working hard.
Along with the adjustable hood which provides further weather protection, you can keep your essentials close to hand with four pockets - two handwarmer pockets, a chest pocket and a large volume internal pocket that is ideal for holding your maps.
A perfect companion for year-round use on the hill in all weather conditions.
- Stay completely dry with Colourkind partnered by GORE-TEX, our market-leading waterproof eco fabric. This fabric goes through fewer stages of the dyeing process than regular fabric dyeing, resulting in 89% less water used and 63% less chemicals. Plus it will not fade or wash out, meaning your waterproofs will stay looking bright and new
- The adjustable hood offers further wet weather protection and can be neatly rolled away when not in use
- Keep essentials close at hand using the four useful pockets – two hand-warmer pockets, a chest pocket and a large volume internal pocket that is ideal for holding your map
- Core body venting helps you stay cool and comfortable when working hard
- YKK water-resistant centre-front and chest pocket zips
- Weight (approx.): 639g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Colourkind Gore-Tex 2L (105g/m², 40D)