A lightweight, fully waterproof jacket offering storm-level protection for year-round trail activities.
Packs down small to stuff easily in to your bag, so you’re ready if the weather turns. The Paclite 2.0 is made from Colourkind eco fabric partnered with GORE-TEX Paclite, which uses 89% less water and 63% fewer chemicals in its production, meaning its kinder to the environment as well as being fully waterproof.
A fully adjustable hood, dropped back hem and water-resistant zip with storm flap give you additional weather protection and there are also two useful water-resistant pockets.
The streamlined design is cut specifically for the female body shape, for maximum comfort and freedom.
- Full adjustable hood designed to keep shock cord in place inside the jacket
- A technical fit with fantastic freedom of movement across the chest
- Internal stash pocket that doubles up as a stuff sac for no fuss packability
- Adjustable cuffs with Velcro for a close ergonomic fit
- Bluesign approved fabric
- Bonded cuff tab with Velcro fastening
- YKK zips with grown on zip garage for added protection
- Rear hood adjustment using single pull cordlock
- Underarm lift and articulation through elbows for great freedom of movement when reaching high
- High quality seam engineering for a durable construction
- Two venting hand pockets that are accessible when worn with a harness or backpack
- An internal phone specific pocket holds device in place and keeps secure when on the move
- Internal stash pocket that doubles as stuff sac for no fuss packability
- Durable Water Repellent Finish
- Weight: 280g (Size 12)
Fabric Composition & Care
- GORE-TEX Paclite (90g/m2)
- Content – 100% Polyamide with ePTFE membrane
- 40d Plain weave Polyamide face with colourkind technology