The women's Pravitale 2.0 Jacket from Berghaus is a mid-weight technical fleece, perfect as a mid-layer when on the mountain.
Made from durable stretch fleece face fabric, the Pravitale has a high collar, extended sleeves with thumb loops to provide warmth and keep out cold air and spindrift. There are also two harness compatible zipped pockets, which can act as vents if you get too hot.
- Durable stretch fleece fabric gives you freedom to move, with a superb warmth-to-weight ratio
- Thumb loops for comfort and protection against cold air and spindrift entry
- Two harness-compatible main zipped pockets
- YKK centre front zip
- 2 venting handwarmer pockets
- Bonded zipped sleeve pocket
- Flatlock stitching
- Stretch bound cuffs and hem
- Weight: 390g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Stretch fleece (310g/m²)