Black Diamond Astro Head Torch
- 175 lumens
- Compact, low-profile design uses three AAA batteries
- Settings include full strength, dimming and strobe
- Brightness Memory allows you to turn the light on and off at a chosen brightness without reverting back to full power
- Stormproof: withstands rain and sleet from any angle (IPX 4)
- Lumens : [High] 175: [Medium] 85: [Low] 4:
- Weight With Batteries : 122 g (4.3 oz)
- Max Distances : [High] 35 m: [Medium] 28 m: [Low] 3 m
- Max Burn Time : [High] 8 H: [Medium] 22 H: [Low] 200 H
- IPX Rating : IPX 4
- Batteries : 3 AAA (included)
|Product Type||Head Torches|
Strong enough for any mountain pursuit and compact enough for backup or emergency use, the new Astro175 Head Torch from Black Diamond boasts a powerful beam at 175 lumens, yet is simple, sleek and affordable.
Small enough to bring just in case, but bright enough to light the way down unexpected rappels and dark trails, the new Astro175 features an updated compact body that is more ergonomic, with a lower profile for better balance. In addition, the updated optical efficiency not only provides brighter light at 175 lumens, but also saves battery life. The Astro's dimming and strobe modes let you customize the lighting to your needs, and the highly weather-resistant housing shrugs off rain and snow.