Black Diamond Momentum Men's Harness is for all-around climbers who know that time spent fiddling with leg loops and adjusting a pinching waist belt is time wasted, the Black Diamond Momentum delivers a time-saving design for all styles of climbing.
A pre-threaded Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle saves time and eliminates error when tying in, while Dual Core Construction™ puts an emphasis on comfort, even when you’re posted up at a hanging belay.
TrakFIT leg-loops easily adjust for cool fall days at the crag or blazing summer days on long multi-pitches, and four pressure-molded gear loops and a haul loop make this our most popular all-rounder.
- Pre-threaded Speed Adjust waistbelt buckle
- Bullhorn-shaped waistbelt built using Dual Core Construction
- Patent-pending trakFIT adjustment for easy leg loop customization
- Adjustable rear elastic riser
- Four pressure-molded gear loops
- Haul loop
- Series: All-Around
- Weight: 350g
Fabric Composition & Care
- Dual Core Construction ™ - Dual Core Construction combines a supportive but lightweight design with an ultra-comfortable load distribution. Dual Core Construction consists of an OpenAir waistbelt that uses two separate bands of webbing around the outside of the frame and a supportive insert in the center to allow for maximum breathability. Leg loops constructed from a single strand of full-width high-tensile nylon allow for total support and comfort when hanging in the harness.
- SS - 18