When taking on the mountain or ice, the Sabretooth Crampon from Black Diamond is the best choice when looking for an all-round crampon.
The redesigned stainless steel construction offers strength while still allowing them to be lightweight. With durable horizontal front points and an increased rocker in the front rail, these crampons can accommodate modern mountain boots.
The dual secondary points are optimized for technical precision, while still maintaining a balanced, stable platform on descents and lower angle terrain.
- Redesigned stainless steel construction is durable, resists snowballing and won’t rust > Versatile horizontal frontpoints and technical secondary points
- Low-profile micro-adjust heel bail offers precision fit
- Pro version accommodates boots with a toe welt
- Clip version features flexible toe strap for boots without a toe welt
- For use on a ski boot, you will want to order wide toe bails sold separately
- Includes front and rear dual-density ABS
- SS - 19