The Polar Reversible Ionosphere Night Blue from Buff is a continuous double layer of Polyester Microfibre and polar fleece. Wear it with the fleece inside or out, half way up or halfway down, not quite halfway, with the microfibre inside or out or..... The possibilities are endless rather like the product!
Now made with the new four way stretch, UPF 50 recycled polyester microfibre. Polar BUFF Reversible is a 2-layer garment made from a seamless tube of Polyester Microfibre sewn top and bottom to a tube of fleece. This creates an air cushion, providing extra protection and helping to maintain body temperature. It can be worn in a wide variety of ways.
Polar BUFF Reversible can be worn as a neckerchief, mask, balaclava, scarf or sahariane with either side on the outside or just part way.
- Made from 100% Recycled Polyester Microfibre and 100% polyester fleece
- Weighs 85g and measures 53cm x 24.5cm
- Ultra 4 Way Stretch
- UPF 50 Sun Protection
- One size fits most adults.
- Machine washable and non iron. It will not fade or lose its elasticity.
- Certified to meet Oeko-Tex Standard 100
- Weather Conditions - cold
- AW - 18/19