Mountain Equipment’s Aurora III sleeping bags have been built to perform in cold, damp and humid climates.
They are resilient, warm and compressible and bring cutting edge synthetic insulation with their most advanced sleeping bag design.
Using a combination of Climashield® Apex® and Climashield® Prism®, the Aurora delivers greater durability, better resistance to compression, warmth and loft.
They also improved upon the resistance to the effects of moisture thanks to the encapsulated filaments which get rid of water and quick drying.
- Alpine Fit with tapered lower leg for improved thermal efficiency and weight reduction.
- One piece trapezoid foot piece with offset synthetic fill for maximum warmth.
- SC Hood: Anatomical fit for maximum warmth and synthetic fill control.
- Shingle Construction: Maximises heat retention without cold spots.
- Solus collar for optimum lightweight insulation with down draft tubes.
- 3/4 length side zip with anti-snag baffle
- Max User Height: 185cm
- Weight (approx.): 1695g
- Packed Size: 21 x 33 cm
Fabric Composition & Care
- Climashield® Apex® - Climashield® Apex continuous filament synthetic insulation with Aquaban DWR technology.
- Climashield® Prism® - Climashield® Prism® continuous filament synthetic insulation with Aquaban DWR technology.
- Helium - Helium fabrics are exceptionally light, compressible and tough. There densely woven construction ensures the highest levels of down-proofing, wind resistance and resistance to heat loss.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice