As a kid, you ran around barefoot all summer – scrambling over beach rocks, hot sand, and bumpy boardwalks with no problem. The Northridge gives you back that freedom with an added measure of protection and support. In and out of the water, the minimalist construction allows your foot to flex and contour naturally – providing an amazing feel and connection to the earth. Plus it folds, rolls, and jams flat in your bag for easy travel.
- Our Spider Original rubber is made to grip like crazy in wet environments.
- Open toe construction doesn’t allow water to pool.
- Hook and loop strap lets you skip the laces.
- A microfiber footbed is soft and luxurious.
- Multiple points of adjustment allow for the perfect fit.
- Synthetic upper.
- A minimal upper design gives you all you need and nothing more.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice