A 3 season mountain soft shell designed to excel in a wide range of situations in variable conditions.
Designed to be perfectly at home all over the mountain, the Haglofs Boa Hood Soft Shell is a simple, uncluttered and remarkably comfortable soft shell jacket to be worn all day, every day, whatever you're doing.
The 4 way stretch soft shell fabric offers excellent water repellency thanks to its environmentally friendly DWR, while also being highly wind resistant and also wicking moisture when you're working hard. Helping to boost the comfort level are articulated sleeves, complete with thumb loops, a neat fitted hood and seams designed to stay away from loaded areas around your shoulders and arms.
Tailoring is provided by single hand adjustable hem drawcords and an adjustable hood to help make the jacket fit as neatly as possible and with two well placed torso pockets to the essentials, you're well catered for with the Haglofs Boa Hood Jacket.
- PFOS/PFOA and flurocarbon free DWR treatment
- Excellent breathability and stretch with non-membrane Flexable™ soft shell fabric
- Durable water repellency/wicking action
- 4-way stretch fabric with good wind resistance
- Offset shoulder and sleeve seams for increased comfort
- Articulated sleeves
- Snug adjustable hood
- Two zippered torso pockets
- Single-hand cord-adjustable hem
- Elasticated shaped cuff with thumb grip
Weight:500g (Size L)