Have fun exploring in the Wichita. Abrasion-resistant mesh keeps dirt and debris out, while the high traction outsole grips in all direction to keep you on the go. A stability shank allows for the strength and sure-foot dependability needed on shorter hikes and everyday adventures.
- Abrasion resistant and breathable textile mesh upper
- Compression molded single density EVA midsole
- Internal torsion stability nylon shank
- Non-marking rubber outsole
- Patented toe protection
- Removable metatomical single density EVA footbed
- HYBRID.OLOGIES: METATOMICAL FOOTBED DESIGN This internal support mechanism is anatomically engineered to provide excellent arch support and cradle the natural contours of the foot.
- KEEN.PROTECT Can a sandal protect your toes? The answer is yes. The reason is KEEN Patented Toe Protection where the shoe outsoles wrap up and over the toes for ultimate protection.
Weight: 328g (1/2 pair)
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice