The North Face Men’s Hedgehog GTX XCR® III hiking shoes are built to keep athletes sure-footed and nimble along year-round light treks and scrambles.
Light in weight and streamlined in design, the shoes’ advanced Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Range membranes deliver both waterproof protection and breathable performance, while synthetic leather and mesh uppers are sturdily resistant to the sort of abrasion encountered along trails.
Inside, Northotic™ Pro footbeds are complemented by Heal Cradle™ Pro support systems and extra cushioning pads at the heels and forefeet, and Vibram® rubber outsoles add a sure, sticky grip underfoot.
Ideal for fast, light trekking through splashy conditions in particular, The North Face Men’s Hedgehog GTX XCR® III hiking shoes respond to athletes’ demands time after time.
- Protective, waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex® upper
- Vibram® Sole Unit
- Northotic™ Pro upgraded EVA footbed
- Poron® ReSource heel and forefoot cushioning pads
- ESS Heal Cradle™ Pro support
- Dual-density, compression-molded EVA midsole with Heal Cradle™ Pro rearfoot support system
- Injection-molded TPU shank plate