An ultra lightweight, high quality, water repellent and super warm down jacket for lightweight assaults in freezing temperatures.
Built for Alpine trips where weight is critical, but warmth and fabric water repellency cannot be compromised, the Montane Womens Anti-Freeze Down Jacket is the perfect companion to your wintery adventures.
Featuring 145g (Size 10) of super high quality 750+ fill power down with a minimum mix of 90/10 and now using windproof and water shedding PERTEX® Microlight fabric, the Anti-Freeze also has a stitch through construction and small area midi baffles to avoid down migration and to hug the upper body.
The Anti-Freeze has become a classic MONTANE® style, used in the mountains on all types of activities from basecamp insulation to post-race thaw out, so you know when you buy it, it's going to perform brilliantly when you need it most.
- PERTEX® Microlight outer that has a remarkable durable water repellency and is 100% windproof
- PEAQ Down liner that is exceptionally comfortable next to the skin, highly breathable and fast drying
- High quality down with a 750+ fill power
- Stitch through down panel construction
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Soft fleece chinguard around neck for extra comfort
- Two hand-warmer pockets with reversed zips and inner chest pocket
- Full length reversed and baffled front zip
- Part elasticated self fabric cuffs with Velcro adjustment
- Adjustable hem to prevent spindrift entry and heat loss
- Includes own waterproof storage MONTANE® stuff sac