A super durable all season mountain shell designed to excel in the harshest conditions on the toughest routes.
Constructed from the brand new Gore-Tex Pro fabric, the Haglofs Roc Hard Jacket is an extremely rugged outer layer for those who like to get out whatever the weather.
Cut slightly longer than a standard shell to give better protection from driving rain and spindrift, the Roc Hard Jacket features the overhauled Gore-Tex Pro fabric which breathes an incredible 28% more effectively than its predecessor, yet remains utterly bombproof in the face of torrential rain. The new fabric is also even more durable thanks to its 70D body fabric with added reinforcements where you need them to increase weather protection and extend the life of the jacket.
If you're looking for a 4 season shell comfortable in all conditions on any mountain face, look no further than the Haglofs Roc Hard Jacket.
- Brand new 70D Gore-Tex® Pro 3 layer protection
- 150D reinforcements at sleeves, yoke and back add durability
- No shoulder, side or inner sleeve seams to avoid chafing and enhance durability
- Innovative design aimed at reducing seams, enhancing durability and comfort
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible hood featuring a laminated and wire reinforced peak
- Water resistant zippers throughout
- Water resistant Vislon two way front zip
- Two hidden chest pockets
- Two mid mountain pockets with laminated water resistant Vislon zippers
- Inner stretch mesh pocket
- Sleek inner placket with integrated storm drain
- Laminated pit zips
- Articulated sleeves
- Velcro adjustable cuff with pre folded gusset
- Integrated single handed hem draw cord
- Dropped rear hem
- Rear hanging loop
Weight: 670g (L)
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice