Mens Sherpa Shankar Jacket
A lightweight, insulated hooded jacket for men from Sherpa, the Sherpa Shankar Jacket makes a superb choice of winter insulated for British conditions.
Durable and versatile, its shell is wind- and water-resistant nylon, and its lightweight, synthetic PrimaLoft® One (100 gsm) insulation provides potent insulation even if it gets wet. Highly compressible and light, this jacket can be tucked away in your pack until you need it.
- Exterior chest pocket
- Ripstop shell fabric is treated with a DWR (durable water repellent) coating for increased water resistance
- Hood fits easily over your helmet and adjusts around your face to keep out a cold wind
- Hand pockets and Napoleon chest pocket zip shut to secure essentials
- Two internal mesh pockets are ideal for using body heat to thaw water bottles or dry gloves
- Articulated elbows enhance the fit and feel in the arms