The brand new Rossignol AllTrack 120 Ski Boot introduces a revolutionary blend of on-piste precision, freeride versatility and a comfortable 102mm last for expert skiers.
With Rossignol's new Sensor Grid shell technology and OptiSensor 3D liners, this boot benefits from enhanced forefoot wrapping resulting in increased energy transmission, comfort and support whether you're pushing hard, or out for a long days adventure in the bback of the resort.
Grip soles and arches combined with a new ski-hike mode provide increased traction and durability when hiking between lifts or up ridges. Alltrack is the new reference of all-mountain free boots, delivering the maximum range of motion for hiking and unprecedented downhill performance.
- Flex index: 120
- Shell: Polyurethane and sensor grid concept
- Cuff: Polyolefine
- Shell specification: Hike mode
- Bootboard: PU
- Liner Technology: Thermo Optisensor 3D T2
- Liner Tongue: Power wrapone-piece toe box
- Buckles material: 4 micro, 100% aluminium
- Buckles micro: Diagonal buckles
- Buckles teeth: Adjustable teeth - 3 positions
- Power strap: 40 mm
- Heel pieces: Super-grip and arch pad
- Soles: Interchangeable rocker soles - WTR concept
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice