Versatile and precise, the Vitamin is ideal for approach and scrambling. It has a water resistant upper made from 1.8mm suede which is lined with Cocona®, a highly breathable and quick drying fabric.
The lacing starts at the toe allowing you to change how the shoe fits depending on the whether you’re skipping along a technical approach or ambling to the pub.
- UPPER: Suede
- LINING: Co-cona
- WEIGHT: 900 per pair 42
- SOLE: Vibram Pro Pulse
The tried and tested PRO-PULSE SCARPA® + Vibram® sole was developed to achieve outstanding performance. The distinctive WAVE design and the characteristics of the latest generation double density polyurethane facilitate the swing and shock-absorbing phases while walking.
- Generates propulsive force.
- Maintains stability at the upper level despite continual changes in posture.
- Absorbs the shock of ground impact at every step.
- Conserves energy during the above functions in order to minimise muscular effort.
- OUTSOLE: VIBRAM® compound with studs of various thicknesses.
- Outsole designed to guarantee excellent performance during climbing.
- Climbing zone on the front part, with studs at the centre and heel to make it easier to tackle different kinds of terrain.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice