For a technical ski glove that combines cold weather performance with touchscreen functionality choose The North Face™ Men’s Etip Facet Glove. The robust shell and liner with innovative FlashDry™ technology plus thermally-mapped Heatseeker™ insulation and waterproof HyVent™ inserts provide durable and breathable protection from the snow and cold. Radiametric Articulation™ and a 5 Dimensional Fit™ with boxed finger construction keep hands naturally relaxed and ergonomically positioned to promote comfort and warmth. Gauntlets and wrist cinches lock out the snow and wind around the edges. The glove’s Pittards® leather patches are conductive to touchscreen devices, keeping skiers digitally enabled while on the slopes. With technical construction and digital age functionality, The North Face™ Men’s Etip Facet Glove keeps skiers dialled in.
- New design with U|R-powered Pittards® leather at palm for five-finger touchscreen capability/ Removable Wrist Oven leash provides warmth when combined with a hand warmer
- 5 DimensionalFit™ ensures consistent sizing
- Radiametric Articulation™ keeps hands in their natural relaxed position
- Waterproof and breathable HyVent® insert
- Thermo3D thermal-mapped construction for superior warmth/ Full-coverage gauntlet keeps snow out
- Super-warm fourchette-box finger construction keeps fingertips warm
- Ladderlock wrist-cinch keeps heat in