The North Face Women’s Point Five are fully featured technical weatherproof pants ideal for mountaineering and alpine climbing.
Its advanced ripstop Pro Shell with a micro grid woven backer delivers superb breathability, durability and enhanced waterproof and windproof performance. Storage includes a secure PU zipped thigh and twin hand pockets.The North Face Women’s Point Five Pant is an athlete tested and expedition proven Summit Series™ mountaineering shell pant.
- Belted adjustable waist system with elastic back
- Removable and fully adjustable front-attach-only suspender system
- Dual polyurethane (PU) zippered hand pockets
- Single PU zippered thigh pocket
- Dual full-length zippered side zips
- Zippered elastic gaiter and kickpatch
- Weight: 660g (approx.)
Fabric Composition & Care
- Body - 70D 135 g/m²
- 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro Shell ripstop with a micro grid ripstop woven backer
- Abrasion - 190 g/m² 72% nylon,28% Kevlar® schoeller®-keprotec®
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice