The Salomon Womens Q-96 Lumen is a playful all-mountain freeski with Utlity Rocker, so it floats off piste but remains stable in both soft and hard snow conditions.
- FULL WOODCORE - Wood from tip to tail improves stability and rebound, maximizes ski to snow contact and filters vibrations.
- SEMI SANDWICH CONSTRUCTION- Monocoque in the tip and tail for reduced swing weight and effortless pivot combined with sandwich construction underfoot for a progressive grip, more control & smoother snow contact
- PULSE PAD - A layer of rubber along the edges and in certain zones of the ski for smoother ride & improved ski-snow contact.
- OVERSIZED PULSEPAD - Anti vibration layer molded into the ski all along the front part of the ski to filter vibrations for better absoption and smooth ski/snow contact.
- HONEY COMB TIP - Super light honeycomeb construction in the tip extremeties reduces inertia to make the ski more maneuverable and playful. Reinforced with an ABS frame for durability.
- WIDE EDGES - Thicker edges for increased durability and improved shock resistance.
- TOTAL EDGE REINFORCEMENT - A fiber reinforcement directly on the edges that provides edge stiffness for improved durability and grip.
- GENTEL RISE TAIL - A shorter, shallower rise to the tail rocker that increases edge contact and stability.
- UTILITY ROCKER - The directional, hybrid version of TWIN ROCKER. A larger CARVE ZONE (camber) and lower tail rocker, with gentle rise, increase stability and control in all conditions, while remaining highly maneuverable and easy to steer.
- CARVE ZONE - The traditionally cambered section of twin rocker skis, where the sidecut is focused for more power, energy and edge grip.
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice