The Minimus Mountain jacket from montane is an ultra lightweight mountain jacket with exceptional breathability statistics on par with a technical mountaineering shell. The Minimus Mountain is an essential rain shell for any mountain activity in warmer conditions where short sharp downpours are expected and low weight plus micro-packability is crucial.
Brand new for 2013 the Minimus Mountain is an evolution of the now classic Minimus jacket. Continuing with the same outstanding array of technical features, but with the addition of two hand pockets, the Mountain version is even more versitile, and by using Pertex Shield+ Montane have managed to create a jacket with the same level of adjustability and protection of something twice the weight.
- PERTEX® Shield +, 25,000 MVTR with a 20,000mm hydrostatic head
- Micro-taped seams throughout increase breathable surface area
- Articulated arms for reach high movement and tailored specifically to reduce hem lift
- Fully adjustable helmet compatible mountain hood with wired peak
- Small chest pocket designed to hold a GPS or similar sized essentials
- Two zipped OS map-sized mesh lined hand pockets for storage of essentials
- Full length YKK Aqua Guard centre front zip with internal storm flap
- Adjustable cuffs with grab tabs for ease of use with gloves or mitts
- Adjustable hem to prevent weather entry and heat loss
- 360° ‘DUSK TILL DAWN’ reflectivity
- MONTANE® stuff sac perfect for storage on the move
- Skier Ability
- Ski Type
- Bindings notice